Sculpture Personal Training believes strongly that if you have the opportunity to help' you also have the responsibility to help. We have a strong Environmental Policy and Community Out-Reach Focus. Philanthropy is a large part of who we are and what we do' however' we also have other community initiatives in place:
- Sponsorship of the Safety House Program for several local Primary Schools including: St Marks' Padbury Catholic Primary School' Currambine Primary
- Becoming a Registered "Safety House" Location ourselves
- Sponsorship of Currambine Primary School's Annual Art Fair
- Sponsorship' Promotion' Support and membership of PRIDE WA
- Fund Raising in lieu of natural disasters; including the Haiti Cyclone and Pakistan Earth Quakes
- Sponsorship of several Mothers' Groups
- Raising regular funds for St Vincent de Paul to assist with homelessness; including via Entertainment Book Sales and "Sleep-Ins."
- Allowing the Animal Welfare Society to leave collection tins at our reception and regularly "topping" these up.
- Offering mentoring' support and discounts for "at-risk" groups' (e.g. overweight and depressed young men and teenagers)' in return for themselves' once successful' acting as mentors to others.
- Sponsorship of Mounts Bay Yacht Club - to assist in purchase of rescue boats for the children's group
- Offering social activities to fit all our clients: e.g. Easter Colouring Competitions and lunch-time barbeques for families with children and pub crawls and parties for those who do not!
- Ensuring all our staff adhere to a strict Code of Conduct and Ethics Statement
- Offering work experience and training – at no cost' to newly qualified Industry Professionals to educate' demonstrate and help encourage safety and ethics in the fitness industry.
- Allowing current Edith Cowan Students to use our facilities in their education.
- Encouraging and sponsoring our staff to participate in community focused events; e.g HBF Run for a Reason and City to Surf.
- Where ever possible purchasing local products from other small Australian companies to assist other small businesses doing "the right thing"
- Considering packaging when purchasing stock
- Banking with an equally community responsible bank also with a strong ethics statement in place.